How To Become A Member
Notice to Prospective Members
Thank you for your interest in joining NAC! We encourage you to submit your application right away as our FY 18 solicitation is scheduled for release on March 30th and the enhanced whitepaper submission deadline is May 18th. Only members of NAC can respond to the solicitation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We look forward to your application!
The National Armaments Consortium (NAC) is comprised of traditional and non-traditional government contractors, small and large businesses, for-profit and not-for-profit entities, academic organizations, and their affiliated organizations, to conduct research and development leading to technology demonstrations in the field of armaments in cooperation with the Government’s Defense Ordnance Technology Consortium (DOTC).
Apply for Membership
Review Membership Benefits
Members of the National Armaments Consortium receive many benefits, including:
- Opportunity to become active partners in the development of armaments technology requirements.
- Work closely with government program sponsors to develop research and development funding priorities.
- Direct access to government funding sponsors and technology managers as well as information regarding ongoing research and development activities, future research and development requirements and strategic visioning.
- The ability to compete for funding executed under an Section 815 for Prototypes Other Transactions Agreement.
- Outreach and networking opportunities with other industry and academia members, as well as government stakeholders.
Questions About Membership
Since its establishment, the NAC membership has grown and diversified. NAC members research and development efforts are advancing the state-of-the-art of armament technologies needed to improve weapon systems and system upgrades to support future war fighting capabilities.
Review Our FAQ's
If interested in becoming a member, please contact Dolly Pelto: Dolly.Pelto@ati.org